Crypto Minner V2- Easy Earn Money[Sales] (2 Viewers)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Hello guys, today I will introduce you to my own program. I named this program Crypto Minner and it helps you make money as its name suggests.I will send the necessary images from the program shortly. Currently, there are 102 users registered in my system and it works fully licensed. When the same license is tried to be opened on a different record or on a different device, it automatically blocks it and transfers the IP address, MAC and HWID information of the person who attempts to log in to the admin. In this way, you can ban the person with this IP-HWID-MAC address and cannot use that program on that device again. The reason why I keep the security measures high is that it really makes money.

I added an instant $10 gift system to users who register their friends using the reference code, and the system automatically identifies users who do this. We have also determined membership types. We have 3 membership types: elite-platinium-vip. Other memberships other than normal membership are determined on a monthly basis. and the user who earns money can request withdrawal instantly. These withdrawal requests are sent to the user within the day with a 5% deduction.

LOGIN AND REGISTER PAGE
1713791401438.png1713791462490.png

APPLICATION OPENING LOADING WINDOW
1713791882265.png
You need to purchase a license key to register to the application. When you purchase, a verification code will be sent to the e-mail address you registered with. When you enter the code, your membership will be activated and the application will send you to the login section. After logging in, you enter your server, port address and wallet address. Then you press the start button, I add sample images below.

HOME PAGE
1713792198955.png
MINING PAGE
1713792314733.png
Since it has a server and port address, it definitely does not tire the device. This is exactly what the program was produced for. Registration to the program is done completely manually with the license key given by the admins. You cannot register otherwise.

A server is assigned for each registered user and mining takes place on these servers and this black screen is the monitoring screen.

We used Stratum.Net and CUDA libraries while preparing the program. If you are already knowledgeable on this subject, you know what these libraries are.

I'm leaving a video below on how to use it. I hope you enjoy watching it.

YouTube:

You can contact Telegram for purchases. Telegram: ByteTerror

Users who are viewing this thread